1. You’ll Get Smarter! – The monounsaturated fats in nuts have anti-inflammatory properties that prevent damage to the brain.
2. You’ll Feel Full! – The fats and protein are highly satiating (to satisfy appetite) – A good serving is two tablespoons
3. You’ll Help Your Baby! – Eating PB while pregnant may reduce your child’s risk of a peanut allergy.
4. You’ll Reduce Diabetes Risk! – Eating 2 tablespoons five days a week can lower the risk of developing diabetes by almost 30%
5. You’ll Lose Weight & Grow Muscle! – Peanuts contain more protein than other nuts
– 8 grams in 2 tablespoons. So you’ll feel fuller, longer.
6. You’ll Strengthen Your Bones!! – Vitamin K helps spread calcium throughout the body, which is helpful for bone health.
7. You’ll Have/Feel More Energy! – Powered by the protein, fiber and healthy fat. #PBisLIFE